ASICS GEL-KAYANO 23 (col 9093) Running ShoesMRP: £145.00 £20.0013% OFF
- Brand: Asics
- Product Code: T646N
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £104.17
The number 1 shoe for overpronators
Running long distances in the KAYANO 23 puts your feet on autopilot. This running shoe has racked up more than 20 years of success on the road, helping overpronators stay stable and comfortable over long distances. And the last mile is just as comfortable as the first thanks to superb FlyteFoam cushioning and a fibre-reinforced midsole that helps the shoes recover their shape after impact. This means the more you roll your foot, the more stable it will become.
The GEL-KAYANO 23 hugs your feet and cushions the impact thanks to FlyteFoam technology in the midsole, which is even lighter than previous versions. It also boasts a 2-layered springy midsole with SuperSpEVA.
• Take on longer distances in the number 1 shoe for overpronators
• Protect your feet from impact with visible GEL cushioning in the back and front, and enjoy the bouncy FlyteFoam midsole
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGIES
- 3M REFLECTIVE
- DISCRETE EYELETS
- DUOMAX - A proprietary ASICS system that consists of two different density midsole materials and designed to provide smooth overpronation control.
- FLUIDFIT - upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- GEL (REARFOOT & FOREFOOT) CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GUIDANCE LINE - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM - An external Pebax Heel Clutching System which works like an exoskeleton, providing support while clearing the heel area of a bulky internal structure. This innovation makes the shoe lighter and eliminates almost everything that might cause blisters or chafing.
- I.G.S. - The ASICS Impact Guidance System or I.G.S. is a technical shoe design philosophy that allows the athlete’s foot to perform in a more natural manner. ASICS high-tech I.G.S. shoes are constructed in a way that enhances natural “gait”.
- SOLID RUBBER OUTSOLE
|ALL or PART||Black:Silver:Yellow|