An entrylevel netball shoe offering great cushioning and traction.
Bring all your teammates into play with a shoe that’s all about the pivot. The outsole is designed to help you turn quickly and release the ball before your opponents can react.
Plus, you’ll be able to reach an extra few inches thanks to an extended toe wrap that protects the shoe and gives you the confidence to push further. Add to that the comfortable cushioning and a protective upper, and you’ve got plenty of support for the full hour.
• Rotate 360o with ease thanks to pivot points on the sole
• Play your shots from a stable platform with reinforcement through the midfoot area
• Stay comfortable with GEL cushioning in the front and back of the shoe
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGIES
- AHAR - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placeds in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTING - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- FOREFOOT GEL® Cushioning System - Enhances shock attenuation during propulsion.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
|ALL or PART||White|