There for you from kilometre 0 onwards
Hit the last kilometre of your run as hard as the first with this supportive running shoe that makes sure all your power is pushing you forward.
Your foot stays in the optimum position, so you don’t waste precious effort with an inefficient running style. You bound off the ground too thanks to the bouncy midsole while your feet stay cool as air flows though the mesh fabric upper.
• Stops your foot rolling inward so long runs are safer and more enjoyable
• Comfortable long-distance running with a breathable upper and plush FluidRide midsole
• Inspired by the iconic GEL-KAYANO running shoe
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGIES
- 3M REFLECTIVE - A special reflective material that enhances visibility when light is poor.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTING - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- ComforDry™ SOCKLINER - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier enviroment.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX - Next generation DuoMax system provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency.
- FLUIDRIDE - The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate bounce back and cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- GUIDANCE LINE® - Vetical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM (I.G.S) - The ASICS IGS is a technical shoe design philosophy that allows the athlete's foot to perform in a more natural manner. ASICS high-tech IGS shoes are constructed in a way that enhances natural gait.
- LIGHT AHAR SPONGE - A blown AHAR rubber outsole material with high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability, combined with a comfortable, cushioned ride.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- SOLYTE 55 - Employs 55 degree Solyte lasting material for a soft but stable platform feel.
|ALL or PART||Blue:Pink|