ASICS WOMENS GEL-HOCKEY TYPHOON 2 (col 3901) Hockey Shoes AW16
- Brand: Asics
- Product Code: P473Y
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £85.00
Designed for speed
Play faster in a lightweight and flexible hockey shoe
The GEL-HOCKEY TYPHOON 2 is a lightweight hockey shoe designed for fast, agile players.
The moulded, high grip outsole lets you sprint, stop and change direction fast.
You also get comfortable cushioning with great bounce-back through a mix of a lightweight Solyte midsole and GEL in the rearfoot and forefoot.
The new vamp construction gives you more flexibility in the forefoot.
And your forefoot stays protected during sweep shots with an integrated P-guard which wraps around your toe area.
You also get a snug and comfortable fit around the heel with Personal Heel Fit (PHF).
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGIES
ANTI-GRAVEL TONGUE - Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTING - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM (I.G.S) - The ASICS IGS is a technical shoe design philosophy that allows the athlete's foot to perform in a more natural manner. ASICS high-tech IGS shoes are constructed in a way that enhances natural gait.
- P-GUARD - Reinforced rubber/resin compound attached to the forefoot providing increases durability and protection.
- PERSONALISED HEEL FIT (PHF) - Two layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalised fit.
REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- SOLYTE - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVa. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- SpEVA 65 LASTING - ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
|ALL or PART||Blue|