The GT-2000 6 running shoes offer durability and comfort to ensure the best ride, perfect for all runners.
A seamless, mesh upper provides more airflow, making it a breathable choice when the competition heats up, while the SpevaFoam midsole makes this the lightest 2000 ever designed.
Lightweight yet tough, these shoes are ideal for hitting the road at any pace as the Forefoot and Rearfoot Gel cushioning provides unrivalled comfort which each step and every mile.
- 3M REFLECTIVE - A special reflective material that enhances visibility when light is poor.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- CLUTCH COUNTER - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting enviroment.
- ComforDry™ SOCKLINER - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier enviroment.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX - Next generation DuoMax system provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency.
- FLUIDRIDE - The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate bounce back and cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- GUIDANCE LINE® - Vetical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM (I.G.S) - The ASICS IGS is a technical shoe design philosophy that allows the athlete's foot to perform in a more natural manner. ASICS high-tech IGS shoes are constructed in a way that enhances natural gait.
- LIGHT AHAR SPONGE - A blown AHAR rubber outsole material with high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability, combined with a comfortable, cushioned ride.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
|ALL or PART||Blue|