NEW Model for Autumn/Winter 2013 - The GEL-TRAIL LAHAR 5 G-TX features a fully weatherproof yet breathable GORE-TEX upper to protect your foot in extreme weather conditions.
A great value all-round trail shoe, which is suitable for all terrains ranging from the mountains to the park.
The Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System absorbs shock when your foot lands and offers a comfortable, cushioned ride.
The Trusstic System reduces the shoe's weight while creating better stability in the midfoot.
The Trail Specific Outsole ensures optimal traction on any type of hilly or rocky terrain. To make it more durable it is reinforced with ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- 3M SCOTCHLITE™ - A special reflective material that enhances visibility when light is poor.
- AHAR+ - This is a thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Resistance rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear.
- CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTING - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- GEL (REARFOOT) CUSHIONING SYSTEM - The ASICS GEL system is based on a special kind of silicone that enables optimal shock absorption. Rearfoot GEL provides cushioning in all directions, absorbs impact forces and helps to stabilise the foot during heel contact.
- GORETEX UPPER - Waterproof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - A sockliner which can be removed to accomodate a medical orthotic.
- TRAIL SPECIFIC OUTSOLE - Reversed lugs provide uphill an downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - A moulded component under the mid-foot area/arch. Provides strength and stability without the loss of flexibility, and in combination with the contoured midsole, helps to control torsion.
|ALL or PART||Grey:Silver:Pink|