ASICS GEL-DS TRAINER 19 (col 4291) Running Shoes
- Brand: Asics
- Product Code: T405N
- Reward Points: 89
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £70.83
Superior comfort and stability.
Improve your times with trainers built for performance. The new edition of the iconic GEL-DS TRAINER is lighter and gives extra stability for overpronators.
It is designed with a fully-engineered mesh upper thatis stretchy and supportive. The glove-like fit means your foot is kept more stable and comfortable.
For overpronators, the Dynamic DuoMax in the midsole gives you a more responsive and stable ride.
This latest edition also has a Propulsion Plate inserted in the shoe that means you push-off more efficiently and accelerate faster.
- 3M SCOTCHLITE™ - A special reflective material that enhances visibility when light is poor.
- AHAR+ - This is a thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Resistance rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear.
- COMFORDRY SOCKLINER - This insole provides the optimum cushioning performance system, along with anti-microbial properties, creating a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment.
- DUOMAX - A proprietary ASICS system that consists of two different density midsole materials and designed to provide smooth overpronation control.
- GEL (REARFOOT & FOREFOOT) CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GUIDANCE LINE - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM - An external Pebax Heel Clutching System which works like an exoskeleton, providing support while clearing the heel area of a bulky internal structure. This innovation makes the shoe lighter and eliminates almost everything that might cause blisters or chafing.
- I.G.S. - The ASICS Impact Guidance System or I.G.S. is a technical shoe design philosophy that allows the athlete’s foot to perform in a more natural manner. ASICS high-tech I.G.S. shoes are constructed in a way that enhances natural “gait”.
- PROPULSION TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - The ASICS Propulsion Trusstic System mirrors the functions of the ligaments in the foot. It helps the foot transform from a flexible structure, for shock absorption through heel strike and mid-stance, into a powerful, rigid lever needed for forward propulsion.
- PROPULSION PLATE - The propulsion plate is a special hardened unit that has been placed in the forefoot for a more efficient propulsion phase.
- SLIP LASTING - For lightweight and flexibility. Upper is wrapped and stitched before it is glued to the midsole.
- SOLYTE - Proprietary cushioning material that provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability.
- WET GRIP RUBBER - An outsole made from a special blend of components designed to enhance traction – even on a wet surface.
|ALL or PART||Blue:Silver|