ASICS WOMENS GEL GT-1000 10 (col 005) Running ShoesMRP: £105.00 £5.054% OFF
- Brand: Asics
- Product Code: 1012A878-005
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £83.29
The 10th anniversary of the GT-1000 running shoe takes a big step forward in what this model stands for. Designed for the runner with an active lifestyle, they're seeking a lightweight everyday trainer with excellent cushioning.
The upper has been reimagined with a new engineered mesh that adjusts to your foot's natural shape while providing a comfortable midfoot hold. With the addition of an integrated support system, this application improves the heel fit and creates a more secure feel. Following a more sustainable design approach, this shoe also uses fewer resources to colour the sockliner.
Featuring a layer of GEL technology cushioning in the heel to improve shock absorption, the shoe also integrates a FLYTEFOAM midsole material that offers a softer and more supportive feeling at footstrike. Lastly, the DUOMAX support system consists of a firmer density of foam placed on the medial side of the midsole to help reduce the foot's pronounced inward roll (overpronation) while improving stability.
- ENGINEERED MESH UPPER IMPROVES BREATHABILITY
- FLYTEFOAM TECHNOLOGY PROVIDES LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING
- REARFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING PROVIDES EXCELLENT SHOCK ABSORPTION
- DUOMAX TECHNOLOGY HELPS REDUCE OVERPRONATION
- AHARPLUS HEEL PLUG IMPROVES DURABILITY
- ORTHOLITE INSOLE PROVIDES SOFT STEP-IN COMFORT
- SUSTAINABLE SOCKLINER DYE
Pronation is part of the natural movement of the human body and refers to the way your foot rolls inward for impact distribution upon landing. Understanding your pronation type can help you find a comfortable running shoe. The GT-1000 10 is made for Overpronation.