ASICS WOMENS GEL-KINSEI 5 (col 2501) Running Shoes
- Brand: Asics
- Product Code: T3E9Y
- Reward Points: 112
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £200.00
Asics Flagship Shoe -
The GEL-KINSEI 5 takes the series in an exciting new direction, representing the cutting edge in the ASICS Cushioning category where early adopters can experience the latest in running technology.
This edition manages to reduce the shoe’s weight considerably.
It also introduces a new upper of FluidFit two-direction stretch mesh, which combines with the External Heel Counter and Discrete Eyestay Construction to create a luxurious glove-like fit.
The Full Length Guidance Line and a Propulsion Trusstic work together to promote a more efficient gait, create a smooth impact to toe-off transition and assist your foot in propelling you forward.
Of course the GEL-KINSEI 5 also includes both Forefoot and Rearfoot GEL to provide a fantastic cushioned ride.
- 3M SCOTCHLITE™ - A special reflective material that enhances visibility when light is poor.
- AHAR+ - This is a thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Resistance rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear.
- BIOMORPHIC FIT - The Biomorphic technology is incorporated into the upper where the areas of highest deformation are found. This ensures a better fit, improved comfort, less risk of injury and enhanced performance.
- DISCRETE EYESTAY LACING - Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customised fitting enviroment and enhanced upper comfort, while reducing possible irritation.
- DISCRETE HEEL UNIT - Takes the Impact Guidance System (I.G.S) to a new level by creating our highest degree of shock attenuation and stability.
- GEL (REARFOOT & FOREFOOT) CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GUIDANCE LINE - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM - An external Pebax Heel Clutching System which works like an exoskeleton, providing support while clearing the heel area of a bulky internal structure. This innovation makes the shoe lighter and eliminates almost everything that might cause blisters or chafing.
- I.G.S. - The ASICS Impact Guidance System or I.G.S. is a technical shoe design philosophy that allows the athlete’s foot to perform in a more natural manner. ASICS high-tech I.G.S. shoes are constructed in a way that enhances natural “gait”.
- PERSONAL HEEL FIT - A special foam heel construction that guarantees a perfect fit around the wearer’s heel.
- PROPULSION TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - The ASICS Propulsion Trusstic System mirrors the functions of the ligaments in the foot. It helps the foot transform from a flexible structure, for shock absorption through heel strike and mid-stance, into a powerful, rigid lever needed for forward propulsion.
- PROPULSION PLATE - The propulsion plate is a special hardened unit that has been placed in the forefoot for a more efficient propulsion phase.
- SOLYTE - Proprietary cushioning material that provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability.
- SPEVA 45 - Employs 45 degree SpEVA lasting material for a soft platform feel.
- X-40 ORTHOLITE SOCKLINER - Memory foam that provides enhanced bounce back and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
|ALL or PART||Blue:Red:White|