When you’re playing your hardest on an indoor court, the GEL-BEYOND volleyball shoes for women give you that blast of speed to beat the opposition. Designed for volleyball and other indoor sports, this top-end shoe is lightweight and responsive.
Keep your balance as you move sideways across the court with improved lateral support in forefoot. Stay comfortable and protected no matter how long the game lasts with GEL cushioning.
• Feel more supported by the upper with improved fitting around the forefoot
• Get to the ball faster than your opponent thanks to lightweight and responsive materials
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGIES
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTING - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- NC RUBBER® OUTSOLE
- OPEN MESH UPPER
- PERSONALISED HEEL FIT (PHF) - Two layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalised fit.
REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
RHYNO SKIN - An abrasion and tear resistant synthetic leather for increased upper durability.
SPEVA 55 LASTING - Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
SpEVA Midsole Material - A supreme midsole material that improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
|ALL or PART||Red|